THE RELAXATION SPACE IN THE HEART OF PORTO
MARRIOTT LAPA RENAISSANCE Hotel is comprised of 239 rooms with unique features for conferences and banqueting, and other modern amenities such as restaurant, bar, infinity pool. The Public Park constructed inside the land will bring in more nature space for all guests. The garden area provide the utmost conditions for coffee-breaks and cocktails, giving the hotel a unique selling point in the Oporto’s MICE segment. Located near the iconic Lapa Church, within a 15 minutes walking distance to Avenida dos Aliados and the Town House, which are the reference centre points of the city, creating perfect conditions to become the unique venue for banqueting and meetings.
Phase 1 of the project, which has 160 investors in 2020, is under construction and soon to open by this Summer 2022, and phase 2 with an expansion of another 76 room is ready to call for new investors in 2022.
Total Project Cost: 33.2 million EUR
Estimate construction date: 4th Quarter of 2022
Investment amount: 350,000 Euro
Call for: 95 investors
Guaranteed Annual return: 3%
Guaranteed Buy-back: 100%
- Invest in a qualified rehabilitation real estate project in the heart of Historic Centre of Porto, a World Heritage Site recognized by UNESCO.
- Free IMT & VAT fee for investors
- Free 7 days stay per year at the hotel for main investor and spouse.
- Receive special room rate for main investor in case of exceeding 07 day stay.
- Annual return 3% and Guarantee buy-back 100% after 6 years
MERCAN is the largest hotel developer under Golden Visa program with investors coming from more than 50 nations worldwide. MERCAN and its local partners in Portugal confidently hold more than 50% market share under this category. The company commit to be the most professional, transparent and trusted partner for our investors in Portugal.
BENEFITS OF RESIDENCE CARD HOLDER UNDER GOLDEN VISA:
Get Residence Card for investor and family members (Spouse, dependent children and parents) through investment under Golden Visa program
- Entitled of free movement within 26 Schengen countries
- Opt out Visa application process to enter into EU
- Be entitled to live in a safe and peaceful country
- Free Public school for kids
- Premium quality of health care for parents
- Private insurance ranges from 200 up to 700EUR/ year
- Only stay 7 days a year in Portugal to keep residence card valid
- No worldwide income tax for up to 10 years
- Chance to apply Portuguese/EU citizenship after 5 years