Holiday Inn Express; a world-renowned hotel brand under IHG; officially set its footprint in Evora. This hotel will bring in a vibrant and modern atmosphere to the famous city of Evora; a World Heritage Site since 1986; dubbed as city of “open-air museums”.
By adding another international standard hotel into the region; the city of Evora expects an even stronger growth of tourism into this very distinctive and sophisticated region.
Located in the historic center zone surrounded by the city`s wall guards remain back in Roman time; Holiday Inn Express with its classic façade matching the Old time feeling of Evora; uniquely provide quality accommodation for guests plan to stay between two days to a full week. The 3-star hotel will have 72 rooms, swimming pool, spacious breakfast zone; lounge bar; meeting rooms, parking and concierge services. Within 05 minutes’ walk to touristic spots, Holiday Inn Express is a perfect choice for travelers who want to enjoy their leisure time at most convenience when in Evora.
Total Project Cost: 16,8 million EUR
Call for: 60 investors
Investment amount: 280,000EUR
Estimate Opening date: Summer 2023.
Guarantee Buy-back: 100%
- Invest in a qualified rehabilitation real estate project in the Historic Centre of Evora under Golden Visa program; the only category remains unchanged while all other categories are increased starting 01st January 2022.
- Free IMT and VAT fee for investors: 19,920EUR
- Guarantee buy-back 100% after 6 years
- Free 7 days stay per year at Holiday Inn Express for investor.
- Tourism in Alentejo and Évora grew at a similar pace between2015 and 2019 (11%), presenting itself as one of the regions withthe highest touristic demand growth rate in this period.
- The Holiday Inn® brand from IHG® Hotels & Resorts has served hundreds of millions of guests worldwide over its nearly 70-year history and is one of the most recognized and trusted travel brands in the world. In 2019, the brand’s hotels in the Americas operated at an average occupancy level of 69.3%, with an average daily rate of $114.01 and an average RevPAR of $79.00.
- MERCAN/RAG is the largest hotel developer under Golden Visa program with investors coming from more than 40 nations worldwide. MERCAN and its local partners in Portugal confidently hold more than 50% market share under this category. The company commit to be the most professional, transparent and trusted partner for our investors in Portugal.
BENEFITS OF RESIDENCE CARD HOLDER UNDER GOLDEN VISA:
Get Residence Card for investor and family members (Spouse, dependent children and parents) through investment under Golden Visa program
- Entitled of free movement within 26 Schengen countries
- Opt out Visa application process to enter into EU
- Be entitled to live in a safe and peaceful country
- Free Public school for kids
- Premium quality of health care for parents
- Private insurance ranges from 200 up to 700EUR/ year
- Only stay 7 days a year in Portugal to keep residence card valid
- No worldwide income tax for up to 10 years
- Chance to apply Portuguese/EU citizenship after 5 years