Skyview Hotel Lisboa is a 4-star hotel with 230 rooms and flagged by an International brand. Located very close to Lisbon Airport, an international airport 7 km northeast from the city center of Lisbon, the capital of Portugal. The airport is the main international gateway to Portugal. Furthermore, Lisbon is known for its historical heritage, ornate architecture, music tradition, incredible, vibrant life, and trendy city.
This Hotel in Lisbon will be a perfect addition to the city, providing the ideal space for those looking for relaxation, and even a stay while traveling or making a stopover in the city.
- Total Project Cost: 73.5 million EUR
- Estimate completion date: 4th Quarter of 2024
- Investment amount: 350,000 Euro
- Call for: 210 investors
- Guaranteed Annual return: 3%
- Guaranteed Buy-back: 100%
- IMT and VAT are paid by the Developer
- Free IMT & VAT fee for investors
- Free 7 days stay per year at the hotel for main investor and spouse.
- Receive special room rate for main investor in case of exceeding 07 day stay.
- Annual return 3% and Guarantee buy-back 100% after 6 years
MERCAN is the largest hotel developer under Golden Visa program with investors coming from more than 50 nations worldwide. MERCAN and its local partners in Portugal confidently hold more than 50% market share under this category. The company commit to be the most professional, transparent and trusted partner for our investors in Portugal.
BENEFITS OF RESIDENCE CARD HOLDER UNDER GOLDEN VISA:
Get Residence Card for investor and family members (Spouse, dependent children and parents) through investment under Golden Visa program
- Entitled of free movement within 26 Schengen countries
- Opt out Visa application process to enter into EU
- Be entitled to live in a safe and peaceful country
- Free Public school for kids
- Premium quality of health care for parents
- Private insurance ranges from 200 up to 700EUR/ year
- Only stay 7 days a year in Portugal to keep residence card valid
- Chance to apply Portuguese/EU citizenship after 5 years