The beautiful Douro river softly splits Porto into two sides: The Historic center of Oporto and the City of wine Vila Nova de Gaia. Everyday Gaia riverbank receives hundreds of flat-bottom boats that carry wine barrels which are ready to be stored in cellars. At the other side of the river, the sound from the vendors of a weekend market attracts the curiosity of the tourists. That beautiful picture of Porto is the inspiration for our fifth project in town: PANORAMIC HOTEL; an astounding classic and art hotel that reflects the beautiful panorama of Porto in such one view.
The historic Center of Porto, classified as Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO in 1996, is deservedly one of Portugal’s most popular destination, known for its well-known hospitality of the city`s people, wonderful historical sites, a pedestrian-friendly ancient town, and dozens of quaint boutiques, a multitude of pink, blue, green and yellow buildings against an expansive deep blue sky above the turquoise hues of Douro River.
Riverport douro hotel is a project of rehabilitation of an old building and conversion into a 4-stars hotel of 35 suites room, 6 floors, restaurant, pool, a rooftop bar and the area for guests to enjoy the city view. Located at a special zone that has a direct access to the most attractive tourist place in town: The City of Wine – a project that receives more than 100 million euro of investment from the government; only 10 minutes’ walk to the famous bridge Ponte Louis I; PANORAMIC also possess its unique place for the travelers to enjoy the city view from above.
From dawn to sunset, PANORAMIC is ready to welcome its guests to the most beautiful and dynamic city of Portugal.
Total Project Cost: 12,250,000 EUR
Construction and Soft Opening: Second Quarter/2020
Timeline: 12-18 months
Investment amount: 350,000 Euro/ investor
Call for: 35 investors
Project Qualified for: Golden Residence Permit program (ARI)
+ Transfer Tax refundable (16,250EUR) to investor upon completion of the project
+ No property tax in 5 years
Annual Rental Guarantee: 2% (annual payment)
Return of investment: 100% (350,000EUR) with ROI: 44,250 EUR
Total fund received after 5 years: 394,250EUR
- Reasonable investment: 350,000 EUR for residence card for a whole family (Main applicant/ Spouse and kids)
- Fast processing time: 01 year to get Residence Permit for investor and family members
- Legal package is signed at Portugal Embassy in Bangkok
- Easy requirement of stay – only 7 days each year in Portugal to keep the card valid
- Invest in a qualified rehabilitation real estate project at the heart of Historic Centre of Porto, a World Heritage Site recognized by UNESCO.
- Dynamic market: Porto is listed the top 5 most attractive cities in Europe and worldwide
- Hotel industry: Occupancy rate of hotels in Porto is 77%; 20 million visitors to Portugal in 2017
- The project is a beautiful 4-star hotel in Porto managed by a professional hotel management group
- Become the Co-owner of PANORAMIC hotel
- Tax refund worth (6.5%) 16,250EUR* to investor upon completion of the project.
- Receive 2% return of investment annually
- No annual property tax in 5 years
- No Management fee annually
- Get Residence Card for investor and family members (Spouse, dependent children and parents) through investment under Golden Visa program
- Can be entitled of free movement within 26 Schengen countries
- Can skip the visa processing to be able to enter into EU
- Can be entitled to live in a safe and peaceful country
- Can have Free Public school for kids
- Can have premium quality of health care for parents
- Can pay Private insurance ranges from 200 up to 700EUR/ year
- Can stay 7 days a year in Portugal to keep residence card valid
- Can enjoy no worldwide income tax
- Can apply Portuguese/EU citizenship after 5 years
- Free accommodation of 7 day- stay in Portugal to comply the minimum time requirement of Golden Visa Program