“ALVOR BREACH RESORT” a 5-star hotel in ALVOR, Algarve, is the 26th project of Mercan Group that qualifies for the Portugal golden visa program.
“ALVOR BEACH RESORT” is located in the Torralta Area, and it is one of the most prestigious locations on the Algarve coast. An amazing balcony above the sea, with breathtaking views over the coastline, only a few minutes away from the historic village center, and a 10-minute walk from the Torralta beach and Três Irmãos.
This 5-star Resort will have 193 elegant rooms and suites, a regional restaurant, spa, gym, kids club, Paddle tennis court, a mini golf course, and an extraordinary rooftop to enjoy the perfect sunny golden hours.
➡️INVESTMENT OVERVIEW (PHASE I)
– Call for 360 Investors
– Investment amount 280.000€
– Total project investment 100.8M€
➡️SCOPE OF PROJECT
– A luxurious 5-Star Hotel with 193 rooms Flagged by an International Brand
– IMT Paid by the Developer/ VAT Included
– Guaranteed buy-back after 6 years
– 7 Days Free Stay in any Mercan Properties Hotel in Portugal*
– Call for investors: July 2023
– Expected Completion date: 4Q2025
MERCAN is the largest hotel developer under Golden Visa program with investors coming from more than 50 nations worldwide. MERCAN and its local partners in Portugal confidently hold more than 50% market share under this category. The company commits to be the most professional, transparent and trusted partner for our investors in Portugal.
➡️BENEFITS OF RESIDENCE CARD HOLDER UNDER GOLDEN VISA:
– Get a Residence Card for investor and family members (Spouse, dependent children, and parents) through investment under the Golden Visa program
– Entitled to free movement within 26 Schengen countries
– Opt out Visa application process to enter into EU
– Be entitled to live in a safe and peaceful country
– Free Public school for kids
– Premium quality of health care for parents
– Private insurance ranges from 200 up to 700EUR/ year
– Only stay 7 days a year in Portugal to keep your residence card valid
– Chance to apply for Portuguese/EU citizenship after 6 years