Madeira Grand Hotel is the 25th hotel project of Mercan Group that qualifies for the Portugal golden visa program. It will be the rehabilitation of one of Funchal´s most iconic buildings “Golden Gate” into a 4-star Superior Boutique Hotel in the city center.
The hotel located in Avenida Arriaga is one of the oldest and most dynamic streets of Funchal. An important urban center, full of history, tradition, and craftwork trades, which makes it an unavoidable landmark of Madeira capital’s lifestyle.
– Call for 120 Investors
– Investment amount 350.000€
– Total project investment 42M€
➡️SCOPE OF PROJECT
– A charming 4-Star Hotel with 78 rooms
– Flagged by an International Brand
– IMT Paid by the Developer/ VAT Included
– 3% per year and guaranteed buy-back after 6 years
– 7 Days Free Stay in any Mercan Properties Hotel in Portugal*
– Call for investors: July 2023
– Expected Completion date: 3Q2026
MERCAN is the largest hotel developer under Golden Visa program with investors coming from more than 50 nations worldwide. MERCAN and its local partners in Portugal confidently hold more than 50% market share under this category. The company commits to be the most professional, transparent and trusted partner for our investors in Portugal.
➡️BENEFITS OF RESIDENCE CARD HOLDER UNDER GOLDEN VISA:
– Get a Residence Card for investor and family members (Spouse, dependent children, and parents) through investment under the Golden Visa program
– Entitled to free movement within 26 Schengen countries
– Opt out Visa application process to enter into EU
– Be entitled to live in a safe and peaceful country
– Free Public school for kids
– Premium quality of health care for parents
– Private insurance ranges from 200 up to 700EUR/ year
– Only stay 7 days a year in Portugal to keep your residence card valid
– Chance to apply for Portuguese/EU citizenship after 6 years