The European Union is a unique political and economic partnership among 28 countries united in their commitment to peace, democracy, the rule of law, and respect for human rights. The EU`s Member States have shared some of their powers with EU institutions, and many decisions are now made at the European level.
28 MEMBER STATES AND STILL GROWING
THE MOTTO: “UNITED IN DIVERSITY”
- 4.3 MILLION Km2
- 24 OFFICIAL LANGUAGES
- 60 YEARS DEVIVERING PEACE AND PROSPERITY
- 508 MILLION TOTAL POPULATION
EU MEMBER STATES ACCOUNT FOR ALMOST ¼ OF THE ENTIRE GLOBAL ECONOMY
This means the EU represents roughly 25% of the global Gross Domestic Product.
THE 12 STARS
In a circle symbolize the idea of perfection, completeness and unity.
- World’s second most important international currency, after the US Dollar.
- Used in more than 1/3 of all foreign exchange transactions.
- Used as the shared currency by 19/28 EU Member States.
Any person who holds the nationality of an EU country is automatically also an EU citizen. An EU citizen has the right to:
- Move and reside freely within EU zone (28 member states)
- Powerful passport of more than 150 countries free visa access, some EU countries also has visa exemption to USA
- Free or low tuition fee, undergraduate program costs only 2,500EUR/year
- Reasonable international school fee (6,000- 8,000EUR/year)
- Receive medical insurance abroad EU
- Integrated mobile network- no roaming charges within EU
- Best living environment and best water management system in the world
- Enjoy benefits of Health care, Education and Social Security within the EU
- Combine Social Insurance contributions, grant State Pensions abroad within the EU
- Non-discrimination on the basis of nationality
- Vote for and Stand as a Candidate in European Parliament and municipal elections
- Be protected by the diplomatic and consular authorities of any other EU country
- Easy to get permanent residence of a country in EU after 5 years of residing